(International Conference on Analytical Sciences and Spectroscopy)
May 19-22, 2015
You are cordially invited to Saint Mary’s University, Loyola and Sobey Academic Complex.
Saint Mary’s University
Sessions are being planned on:
- Analytical separations/Mass Spectrometry (Kingsley Donkor, Thompson Rivers University),
- Biomedical Spectroscopy/Imaging (Kevin Hewitt, Dalhousie University),
- Chemometrics and Data Analysis (Peter Wentzell, Dalhousie University),
- Micro imaging and analytical measurements of cells and biofilms (Jesse Greener, Université Laval)
- Nanoparticles- Air Quality, Water Chemistry and Engineered Materials (Edward Lai, Carleton University),
- New developments and applications in optical and atomic mass spectrometry (Diane Beauchemin, Queen’s University),
- Vendors showcase (Diane Beauchemin, Queen’s University).
That is not all!
Registration to the 60th ICASS also gives access to the sessions of Spectr’Atom 2015, a conference entirely in French that is devoted to atomic spectrometry and is being held in parallel at the same location.
NOTE: the registration and abstract submission deadlines were extended to April 8 and April 10 respectively.